AnimeUnderwater

AnimeUnderwater

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

About the incident

My friend Dave's rant (sean shanley) about this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuXfrbiXDI0

Unfortunately; the channel has been terminated by YouTube for obvious reasons that you all know, which are copyright stuff. Archaeo has also announced that he is stepping down. I will just point out a few things:

- The archive is in my old dead pc. There is a chance that I might bring it back, but probably not before the summer.

- I will create another channel soon, Not planning to step down. But for now; don't expect to see loads of clips in there.

- If anyone wants to be partner with me, they can tell me. Downloading, cutting and editing videos are not a big deal.


2 comments:

  1. It's sad for this to happen, the post he made before said he already had made pre-written tickets made and it was for nothing. Rip Archaeo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you guys not looking for a different way of sharing those anime scenes? A blog like this or a dedicated website on a managed server?

    I mean let's be honest.. not more than maybe 100-200 people watch those vids over the course of a week. So it is not a huge bandwidth hog.

    You could easily open up a Patreon to cover the server cost too (of course not uploading the content there - just for support).

    While YT has automatized systems to remove copyrighted material, it's unlikely that a company would actually sue you for such short scenes.

    Just something I wondered...
    Wish you good luck for the future in every case and thanks for the work ^_^

    ReplyDelete