AnimeUnderwater

AnimeUnderwater

Monday, January 23, 2017

WordGirl

Long time no see. So; it's been over a year since I updated the blog. I know I'm a little bit too indolent; but I'll try to post some more stuff. 

So; here I want to mention a cartoon series called 'WordGirl'. I really want to browse this show and see all the episodes; but they're sold on Amazon, they charge 2 bucks for each episode and 20 bucks for an entire season. Still; I've been able to browse the seasons 1 and 8, also some from 2 because they're the only ones that I could find on the web for free. Also there are some other random episodes from different seasons. I'll browse them too; but this is something that I do not really like... If I will browse something; I want to browse the whole thing. Anyways; I came across a brief uw scene from the season 8, episode 1 that is uploaded on the channel: (which is not all that good, I know)

However; so far there are two confirmed scenes, one of which is uw (underwater) and the other bh (breath-holding), that I have yet to find on the web for free. I'd really like to fetch them. 

This is the UW scene, I don't know if it's brief or not, and not idea which episode it is. 


I think the picture below is from the same scene; I'm %90 sure. So; we got the hint; it's an episode which includes a whale and some sort of a tentacle, probably of an octopus. If you have any ideas; feel free to tell me. 


And this is the BH scene from the episode 'Word [Hic]up!'. The episode was uploaded on YouTube sometime ago but now it's gone for copyright reasons.  



No comments:

Post a Comment