AnimeUnderwater

AnimeUnderwater

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Uploading animated content on YouTube

Hello everyone. I know I have been inactive lately, and in fact Archaeo has been keeping the channel activity alive with updates on his part. I've tried to upload a few scenes, but they failed to escape copyright detection. I'd like to inform you guys that the previous methods used in order to get away with copyright strikes barely work anymore due to an enhanced copyright detection system of YouTube. This is why I'll upload these scenes on Yandex Clip. Please let me know if there is any problem with playing those videos.

Also; my pc is rusting out even further as it gets older, so I need a new pc to deal with this kind of video editing softwares. So; until I get a new PC and and I discover a more effective method that will enable me to upload animated clips to YouTube without any issues, I'll focus on keeping this blog updated with new manga or comics scans.

But please keep informing us, here or on Archaeo's blog, about new findings on animes and other animated stuff. Also mangas and comics! 

Thank you for your understanding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment