AnimeUnderwater

AnimeUnderwater

Friday, January 1, 2021

Discord Server

Hello all. It's been a while since I wrote an article here. I've been busy because of work, and now I keep working at home due to coronavirus. By the way; I hope all of you and your loved ones are alright! 

Our last underwater anime channel perished in the beginning of 2019. And unfortunately we've not had another one for over a year. Also my pc where I had stored all those clips in collapsed, but there is a chance I might retrieve them back. We'll see.

I'm not sure if I will go on and create another channel on YouTube. However; I still want to have some sort of a storage to gather underwater scenes from animes and cartoons. But I'm considering a different place other than YouTube.

Now to the point; I've decided to build a Discord server where all fans can come together. This will be a hub where we can talk, chat, share with others new stuff. So it's basically an upgraded version of our little chatbox here. Chatbox archive is limited so unfortunately some scenes that are put here can fade away but on Discord; they stay. So it will be much better! 

For those who don't know Discord; it's basically an app where usually gamers use for communication while playing multiplayer. But many people use it for chat by text. And if you want you can talk on microphone with others too. It's easy to use; I'll give you the official link to download it:


If you want; you can download the app on your PC (which is more preferrable) or you can use it on your browser. There's also a mobile app where you can find it on playstore or appstore.54

This is your invitation link: https://discord.gg/AF5KzKJ

If you can't figure out how to do it; it's okay, just write here on chatbox and I'll help you.

I'm expecting all of you to come. You don't have to be active, but at least join and help our hub get bigger! 

TheAnimeUW




4 comments:

  1. I believe everything said was very logical. But, think on this, suppose you added a little content? I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your blog, however suppose you added a post title that grabbed folk's attention? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is kinda vanilla. You might peek at Yahoo's home page and note how they create news titles to get people to click. You might add a related video or a picture or two to get people interested about what you've written. Just my opinion, it might bring your posts a little bit more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an amazing article in favor of all the web users; they will take advantage from it I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy! I know this is somewhat off-topic but I had to ask. Does operating a well-established blog such as yours take a lot of work? I am brand new to operating a blog but I do write in my diary everyday. I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete